I Just Want To Be Somebody To You.
Taylor Swift is undeniably the best thing that ever happened to me .bands&boys.
Ok, so several people requested things like this. This is basically a collection from Taylor’s acoustic Red Tour performances twhen she changed the melody a bit or sung vocals differently from the CD version. It also has some of her best vocals. (note: I know I have like tons of messages to reply to, but I’ll get to them I promise, and likewise for the requests :) ).
- I Almost Do (March 13, Omaha, NE)
- Should’ve Said No (March 18, St. Louis, MO)
- Cold As You (March 19, St. Louis, MO)
- Forever & Always (March 23, Columbia, SC)
- The Story Of Us (March 28, Newark, NJ)
- You’re Not Sorry (March 29, Newark, NJ)
- Today Was a Fairytale (April 10, Miami, FL)
- Our Song (April 12, Orlando, FL)
- Should’ve Said No (April 18, Atlanta, GA)
- Mine (April 26, Indianapolis, IN)
- Fearless (May 16, Houston, TX)
- Safe and Sound (May 21, Austin, TX)
- Teardrops On My Guitar (May 22, San Antonio TX)
- Haunted (May 28, Glendale, AZ)
- Enchanted (June 2, Denver, CO)
- Highway Don’t Care (June 15, Toronto)
- Teardrops on My Guitar (June, 22, Winnipeg)- Long Live (June, 29, Vancouver)
"You don’t want to shade someone you used to date and make it seem like you hate him, when that’s not the case. And I knew people would immediately be going in one direction—” As she suddenly realizes that she just accidentally referenced her ex-boyfriend’s band, Swift goes white. She buries her face in her hands. “Why?!” she howls, cracking up."
— In which Taylor Swift is as typical as it gets. (via itsmellslikeme)
white people are out of control